People living or working in Cannock have the chance to win free parking in a new competition launched by a local shopping centre.
High Green Court, on Newhall Street in the heart of the town, is a collection of high street and specialist shops, offices, restaurants and bars, with secure parking for 80 cars.
The centre’s competition, launched this week on Facebook and Twitter, offers one lucky local the chance to win a free parking space for a whole six months, worth around £1,200.
Neil Edginton of High Green Court, said: “We often refer to High Green Court as a ‘hidden gem’, with its charming central courtyard surrounded by a variety of shops, cafes, offices and apartments.
“The car park is one of the most secure and well-lit in the area, is open 24/7, and priced from just £1 per hour, making it perfect for people coming into town for shopping, leisure or to work.
“So we are inviting local people to tell us what they think are the Hidden Gems of Cannock – the shops or walks, people or places.
“We will pick one entry at random to win their own free parking space for six whole months – plenty of time to make the most of everything Cannock has to offer.”
Competition entries can be made on High Green Court’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HighGreenCourt/) or Twitter account (www.twitter.com/highgreencourt) and the closing date is Wednesday 29th March 2017.
The winner will be entitled to free parking, seven days a week, at High Green Court from 1st April until 30th September.
Parking at High Green Court starts from £1 per hour, or £6.00 for a full day. Evening parking (6pm until 7.59am) costs just £1. Monthly parking permits are available – contact email@example.com for details.
High Green Court recently announced the arrival of national gym chain Anytime Fitness, which will be opening a new leisure facility later in the Spring. The £500k investment will bring around ten new jobs to the town.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents excluding High Green Court employees, their families, their respective agents and anyone professionally linked with this promotion.
- High Green Court will take all reasonable steps to ensure the promotion takes place as set out in these terms and conditions but reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. No expenses incurred in connection to the promotion will be paid other than set in these terms and conditions No cash prize alternative is offered.
- Only entries made on the High Green Court Facebook or Twitter pages will be valid.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to High Green Court within 24 hours of the notification date, High Green Court will reserve the right to drawn an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to collect the prize in person from High Green Court management suite.
- Prize is available from 1st April until 30th The winner’s car number plate will be registered for free parking during the prize period. Not transferrable.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the promotion and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by High Green Court in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- These terms and conditions are the rights and obligators of the promoters and entrants shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a promotion entry void.
High Green Court, Newhall Street, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1GR