Have you ever wanted to design something aesthetically pleasing on your computer but got no further than a squiggly line on paint?
You trial Photoshop but are greeted by creative jargon that is impossible to navigate if you don’t have an expert team of graphic designers like 8848?
Somewhere in between the two is a fantastic online piece of software called Canva.
Canva gives you the ability to re-size pictures, add text to photos, source free stock images, and design anything, from posters to party invitations.
You can search over 50,000 templates to get started, or with a blank canvas and use your imagination.
Our top 5 features are:
1. Custom dimensions allow you to keep your design to a set size, so when you download it you can be sure it’ll be fit for purpose, whether it’s for a website, blog or social media.
2. There are thousands of royalty-free images to use within your designs.
3. There’s a selection of quirky fonts to give your design a unique feel.
4. You can drag and drop backgrounds, stock photos and your own uploads, which makes designing much quicker and easier.
5. You can create a collage of images using the ‘layout’ section.
We can’t promise you’ll be a pro-designer, but it’s definitely worth having a go yourself!
It’s a handy starting point to get your creative juices flowing! Looking for pro-design? Drop us a line – email@example.com