Starting your next business venture or perhaps you’re bringing your business’s social media strategy right up to speed. Either way, a company page on LinkedIn can be a useful tool to provide information about your business, source new business leads and give people a central location to view job opportunities.
To begin with, you’ll need an existing LinkedIn account and to be at a computer, as you’ll need to use the desktop version of the site to create a company page.
You’ll also need a verified email address and enough connections to warrant an active LinkedIn account, which authorises the creation of a company page.
Follow this step-by-step guide to set up your company page:
- Go to LinkedIn.com and sign into your account.
- Click the ‘work’ icon in the top-right corner of screen. Scroll to the bottom of the list presented and select ‘Create a Company Page’.
- Select the kind of business you want to create the page for. You can select from: small, medium to large business, educational institution or whether you want to create a showcase page.
- Fill in all the necessary company information and details.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the authority to create the page.
- After that click ‘create a page’.
- Finally, add the finishing touches by going to ‘start building your page’ to add further company details.
For additional information, visit Business Insider.
Lastly see how we can help improve your social media by getting in touch with us today.