It’s not every day that an 8848 client is named in the UK’s top 50 most ambitious business leaders.
Gregg Scott, the CEO of the thriving Realise operation, has been named one of the country’s most successful and forward-thinking business leaders after steering the company to exceptional growth. Gregg is listed in The LDC Top 50 Most Ambitious Business Leaders for 2023.
Created by trusted investment partner LDC – part of Lloyds Banking Group and supported by The Times – The LDC Top 50 champions the business leaders who are pushing for growth and building successful medium-sized businesses.
Formed as an independent business in October 2020 following a management buyout of Interserve Learning & Employment, Realise has enjoyed a dramatic rise to firmly establish itself as one of the UK’s leading training providers in just three years.
10,000 learners a year
Realise now provides apprenticeship and training provision to more than 10,000 learners a year across the UK, working in partnership with major brands in specialist sectors on apprenticeship programmes and alongside key strategic Combined Authorities to deliver both traditional and innovative Adult Education courses.
200 trainer assessors
With more than 200 trainer assessors across the UK, Realise delivers a wide range of courses including in early years, bus driving, English and maths functional skills, health and social care and hair and barbering, and recently received a Grade 2 Ofsted report rating.
Under Gregg’s leadership, annual revenue and profits have been strong – and both are set to increase further.
Realise has also completed two notable acquisitions in the early years sector, of FW Solutions and Training Plus Merseyside.
The leaders featured in The LDC Top 50 are growing their businesses at home and overseas, making a positive contribution to society and driving progress against their sustainability goals. They hail from every corner of the UK and span every sector of the economy. Together, they employ more than 6,700 people and turn over more than £1.2bn.
8848 has provided PR support to Realise for the last two years. Our scope of work includes PR and content creation, award entries and event management.
8848 Agency is a successful full-service agency. We provide marketing communications support to a wide range of blue-chip and successful businesses. Established in 1999, we provide a wide range of marketing support.
Our specialist search engine optimisation (SEO) team can:
- Increase your website traffic: our team can help you to attract more visitors to your website. The higher your website ranks, the more likely people are to see it and click on it
- Improve your brand awareness: we can help to improve brand awareness for your business through better SEO. This is because when people search for products or services related to your business, your website is more likely to appear in the search results. This exposure can help to increase awareness of your brand and make it more memorable to potential customers.
- More leads and sales: we can help you generate more leads and sales for your business by attracting more people to your website. The more visitors, the more likely it is that some of them will become leads or customers.
Alongside SEO, 8848 has a team of experts in a variety of marketing disciplines including:
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Sponsorship management
- Email marketing
- Public relations
- Social media marketing
- Web design and development
- Dedicated B2B contact centre