Put the sparkle back into Christmas with writing instruments from Mitsubishi Pencil Co.
Providing retailers with an impressive range of pens, pencils and markers, customers will be turning to the leading stationery brand to stock up on festive gifts and stocking fillers.
“It’s important for retailers to capitalise on the opportunity that this season presents,” said Stuart Barker, marketing manager at Mitsubishi Pencil Co. “Our range of gift packs, attractive point of sale and offers will appeal to the widest range of customers from the busy office professional to the crafts enthusiast.”
Essential items on the shopping list of customers include:
• POSCA – the vibrant colours of POSCA make those festive decorations really stand out. Write and decorate greeting cards with extra-fine POSCA to add defined detail. Ideal for creative crafts hobbyists, the pens write on practically any surface including fabric, glass and metal and come in a variety of widths from a fine 0.7mm line to a thicker 15.0mm chisel tip.
• The uni-ball Signo pen range – bringing festive cheer to friends and loved ones through the personalisation of Christmas cards, tags and table settings. Available in popular seasonal colours, this super smooth and quick drying rollerball is an all-round favourite amongst arts and crafts enthusiasts who want to leave a long and lasting impression.
• Paint marker – this versatile permanent paint marker is able to write on metal, plastic, glass and fabric. The marker is both water and fade proof, which produces a sharp glossy finish without losing the vivid colour.
• Jetstream Premier – the ultimate stylish writing instrument for delivering a smooth, smudge free line. Featuring a unique air suspension ‘click’ mechanism and contoured grip, the pen offers unrivalled elegance and levels of writing comfort.
• Kuru Toga – a mechanical pencil with a revolutionary core rotation engine that continually rotates as you write; guaranteeing its lead will always stays sharp.
For further information visit www.uniball.co.uk, follow @uniball_uk on twitter or like www.facebook.com/uniballfanpage.