Getting content seen on Facebook can feel like climbing all 8848 metres of Mount Everest.
It’s obvious that Facebook is having a real push on person-to-person engagement, over person-to-business, and quite frankly that sucks for companies using the channel to reach customers.
So what if we told you there was a way to get your content at the top of your followers’ pages? Step forward Facebook Stories.
Five facts about Facebook Stories:
1. Facebook Stories are short user-generated photo and video collections that can be viewed up to two times and disappear after 24 hours.
2. You can access stories in two ways – scroll to the top of your feed to view your friends’ Stories and create your own, or just swipe right from any screen.
3. You can’t “like” Stories, but you can reply to them.
4. Created a story but only want select friends to see it? You can choose to share direct with only specific people, thanks to direct sharing. Your chosen friends will be able to view your photo or video once, replay it and write a reply. Once the conversation ends, the photo or video will no longer be visible.
5. It’s all about the filters – Facebook lets you add an animated filter or border before you begin recording.
Talk to us about boosting your company’s presence on Facebook.