8848 has been working closely with Penny Post, a Wolverhampton based credit union exclusively set up for Royal Mail employees and their families.
The challenge was to establish a presence on social media in order to grow following, increase membership and raise awareness of product offering.
So how are we doing?
We started working with Penny Post at the beginning of 2017.
Using our expert knowledge of Facebook and Twitter, we have been able to target a niche audience to ensure that the Penny Post content reaches the right people.
- Facebook likes have increased from 500 (Dec 2016) to 1539 (to date)
- We set up a Twitter page, another platform to reach members and Royal mail employees.
- Competition activation – Our Christmas competition campaign resulted in content reaching more than 19,000 Facebook news feeds, and more than 4,500 post engagements.
- Video content has been used to inform members and raise awareness of the credit union – in its first month of being posted on social, it has received more than 3,000 views
- On the back of an increased presence on social media, membership numbers increased by 10 per cent and Penny Post has witnessed an increase in the number of loan applications, a major target for the credit union.
We’re an agency that gets results, and those results speak for themselves.
Below is an example of some of the content we’ve created for Penny Post’s social media which has grabbed users’ attention and increased engagement.
Talk to us if you are ready to take your credit union to the next level – firstname.lastname@example.org