Still in recovery from last night’s Brit Awards? Us too.
The stars were out in force, and so were the slightly more unusual outfits. It’s one thing to choose an edgy frock and another to wear it on a red carpet aired to millions.
There was no shortage of celebs trying to grab the limelight with ‘something a bit different’ – we’ve listed our choice of the top ten:
1. The barely there – 2018’s Love Island star Montana Brown left very little to the imagination in her nude, sheer dress. (26,580 likes)
2. The baggy ball gown – The singer songwriter Paloma Faith arrived in a quirky peach ball gown paired with a sheer poncho.
3. The boiler suit – The comedian Keith Lemon wore an oversized navy striped Vivienne Westwood boilersuit #ComfyTimes (7,261 likes)
4. The froufrou – BBC Radio 1 presenter Maya Jama arrived in an outrageously large nude ball gown which swamped her petite frame. (301,208 views)
5. Nice top & jeans – The go-to combo when you’re unprepared! Actress Natalie Dormer paired grey boyfriend jeans with a leather top. (5,733 views)
6. Back to the 80s – Irish television presenter Laura Whitmore wore a throwback from the 80’s in a little black dress with an exaggerated green frill.(737 likes)
7. Dr Evil – Scottish actor Ncuti Gatwa kept things simple with a grey straight cut suit which resembled the Austin Powers character Dr Evil. (73,566 likes)
8. Barbie girl – Singer Tallia Storm wore a pink, sequined frock to the floor. (1,609 likes)
9. The unicorn – Singer Anne Marie paired a simple cream mini dress with a multi-coloured, floor length coat. (166,060 likes)
10. Feather frock – Singer Jorja Smith posed in her multi-coloured sequined mini dress with feather hem. (192,433 likes)
So next time you find yourself questioning the choice of bin bag worn by Lady GaGa, take a look at the press the next day and see what got people talking.
It looks like Maya Jama had the last laugh this year!