It happens to us all. You telephone a customer care line and instantly know you’re heading into the Bermuda triangle. Before you know it, you’re pressing one repeatedly and dragging up that embarrassing teenage password from 1987. Mine was ‘I Love Gary’ but let’s move on.
Truly great companies have great customer care delivered by even greater people. To achieve this, you need to invest in your team and retain talent.
One of 8848’s hidden gems is our boutique call centre. We love to talk, but more importantly we also love to listen. The team is experienced and has been working together for the last 20 years. Household names including Baxi Heating trust us with their customers.
Technology enhancements will always be welcome where they make a positive difference but at 8848, we believe in a people-first approach.
Real people can:
- Deviate from a script to ensure the best personalised response
- Show empathy. They can read a customer’s tone and respond accordingly
- Achieve more from customers by engaging and asking additional, supplementary questions
- Be more efficient and get straight to the point as opposed to forcing your callers to go through multiple frustrating automated routes
- Redirect your call more effectively where required
Projects our team is currently working on include:
- Handling general customer enquiries
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolutions, including responding to Trustpilot reviews
- Outbound calling to support client retention and re-activation campaigns
- Customer satisfaction calls supporting national NPS initiatives
- Handling of web chat and email enquiries
Our clients are provided with full disclosure reporting and our team will recommend ways for clients to improve campaigns.
Need Help With Your Customer Serivce? Contact Us:
At 8848 you’re getting much more than a team that answers the phone. To find out more, get in contact with Account Director Charlotte Bennett on 01902 907520 or email email@example.com.