At 8848, we have put together 10 reasons on why you should be using SEO and SEM in your business.
Bring your website and brand to the top of search engines, pushing it to the next level of click-through-rate (CTR) and conversions.
In 2022, companies need to be proactive and determined to rank high on the search engine results page (SERP). This way they will be more visible to their audience.
The increasing competition and noise makes it harder than ever for your clients to notice you.
How many times have you been to page 2 of Google? Very rarely, right?! Unless you are desperately trying to find something that probably doesn’t even exist. We have all been there.
You want your brand to be on the first page, always. The second place is the first to lose after all.
SEO & PPC strategy and optimisation:
As a tried and tested digital marketing agency, we have experienced SEO and PPC’s true power in hoisting our client’s websites to the top of the search engines.
These tools allowed our clients to get more clicks and increase their brand awareness whilst driving more sales.
Well optimized websites will have higher chances of ranking due to the algorithm’s evaluation of your website. A higher score means that search engines will show your website more often (impressions) to people searching for related content.
A website that is not SEO optimized will not be as visible on the SERP. Since search engines don’t consider it good enough, they will rank it lower in the results page. This basically means that your website and brand are being pushed to the bottom of the page, where only a few lost souls ever go.
If you are doing PPC, search engines also look into your SEO results.
Having a good SEO strategy and optimization will also help you once you plan on using PPC.
SEO optimization will help your paid ads get a better quality score, this will increase your impressions and clicks.
Optimised websites will tell Google, Bing or any other search engines what your content is about, how trustworthy your website is and how knowledgeable you are about the product/service that you are offering.
Here are some of the reasons why you should be using PPC in your marketing strategy:
- Visibility / Qualified Traffic – Without PPC it is extremely hard and time consuming to rank high on search engines, be it google, bing or any other. The ranking algorithms and principles work in a very similar way across all of them.
- Targeting & Retargeting – Reach more customers and drive more consideration, raise brand awareness to in-market audiences. You can segment your target audience and narrow down for optimal results.
- Cost effective / Positive ROI – Paid ads are some of the fastest ways of getting good traffic to your website, you can set your daily budget and you only pay for clicks, ie people that visit your website.
- Valuable data – Gather valuable customer insights that will help you on other marketing channels.
- Measurable and Trackable – Easy to measure and track your campaign’s performance.
Here are some of the reasons why you should be using SEO in your marketing strategy:
- Improve Offline conversions – A good SEO strategy allows you to be more visible for people searching locally, driving footfall into your physical store, this is also known as local SEO
- Enhances your PPC results – Having an SEO optimized website will ensure that your ads perform at their best.
- Brand Awareness – As you rank higher in the SERP your brand becomes more visible and it will yield more clicks to your website.
- Better user experience – Well optimised websites tend to give customers a better user experience. This means that they will be more likely to return to your website and purchase your products again.
- It is free – It can be implemented with no extra cost.
If you need help with your SEO or PPC marketing strategy you can contact us or call us at 01902 907520.
Our SEO and PPC team will assist you from strategy to implementation ensuring that you get the best ROI and brand awareness for your business.