One of the joys of our industry is helping clients to find their voice.
Too often, companies are caught up in the day-to-day operations of their business and forget to tell the world how brilliant they are.
That’s where we come in.
As a team of professional content creators and campaign project managers, we can help brands to share their stories to an audience of potential customers or other key stakeholders.
And this has certainly been the case with our national waste management client CSG.
This extraordinary company operates a network of waste recovery and processing facilities with the aim of minimising the volume of waste going to landfill. They handle everything from hazardous chemicals and waste oil to the Three Ps collected from septic tanks (yuck).
It’s a dirty job, but the CSG team do it with such enthusiasm and commitment to their environmental ambitions.
However, for a long time, they were modestly going about their business without making a big hoo-ha about it.
Well, we were not having that!
To mark Global Recycling Day, we want to share a few fantastic facts with you about our brilliant #RecyclingHeroes client:
- CSG processes more than 400,000 tonnes of waste a year. That’s around eight times the weight of the Titanic!
- 87% of the waste received at CSG treatment and transfer facilities is recovered
- Of the remaining 13%, around half is sent to trusted partner sites to enable every possible scrap of useful material to be recovered
- CSG’s sewage treatment facilities clean around 335,000 cubic metres of effluent so the water can be put back into the normal water treatment process – enough water to fill the Albert Hall four times over!
- CSG employs more than 550 amazing recycling heroes, all dedicated to recovering valuable resources from waste
As for us, we get the nice (clean) job of creating infographics, videos, social media posts, blogs, news content and trade press advertising to share their story.
If you need help finding the underpinning narrative that sets you apart from your competitors, get in touch and we will blow your trumpet for you.