They say the three Rs are the cornerstone of education. Well in business there are three pillars to promoting your product – advertising, marketing and PR.
The latter may be the more subtle of the three but PR packs a mighty punch, helping your business become a market leader.
Public Relations is all about managing reputation and increasing your profile and is the result of what you do, what you say and what others say about you.
At 8848 Agency, our expert PR team can influence how your business is perceived by your clients, competitors, stakeholders and the media, and garner goodwill towards the service you provide. We can put a spotlight on your skills set and help to position you as a frontrunner in your industry.
Five ways we can maximise your PR strategy
1. Press releases – Positive news about your business aimed at local, regional, national and trade titles. Effect: builds a strong reputation and customer awareness
2. Website copy – PR driven copy, written with your business goals and SEO in mind, can quickly strike a chord with customers. Effect: strong copy that helps to sell your product
3. PR stunts – Create a one-off or series of events or promotions that capture people’s attention targeting your customer base and the wider public. Effect: you could go viral!
4. Product launches – Create a co-ordinated Public Relations strategy using elements such as press releases, videos, and social media. Effect: the strongest possible launch of your product onto the market
5. Commentary opportunities – TV, radio, magazines, a PR consultant will seize every opportunity for you to talk, not just about your business, but about your industry. Effect: thought-leadership, in the end you will not have to woo the media, the media will come to you as your reputation grows.
Want to find out more about how we can help you with your PR strategy? Get in touch with our team of PR experts today.